Today we’re eating Sausage & Sweet Potatoes roasted quickly on a sheet pan! Quick and easy dinners are perfect for weeknights when you want something delicious but fast and easy to make. It was even Jenevera approved who is proving to be a pretty picky eater.
So try this out if you’re looking for an quick meal idea that’s sweet and savoury. We cooked it this time as more of a side but you can definitely eat just this as a meal.
Also, in the video I mentioned that I seared the sausage first, but lately I’ve been making this without searing and it worked perfectly fine.
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- 2 small or 1 medium onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 Package Sausage (about 5)
- olive oil
- approx 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Peel & cube sweet potatoes & onions
- Peel & mince garlic
- Cut sausages to bite size pieces
- Distribute potatoes, onions, garlic and sausage evenly onto a sheet pan
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with Italian season, salt (sparingly) & pepper
- Mix well so that everything is evenly distributed
- Place in center rack uncovered
- After 10 minutes, give the ingredients a quick mix and then I turned the over down to 400° and bake for another 10 minutes or until potatoes are soft and sausages are cooked.
- Take out of the oven let it rest for a few minutes as it’s very hot
- Enjoy! Bon appetit!
Leave a comment below if you try this out or tag me on Instagram @TheDancingAvonLady !
Until next time, xo’s ~