Welcome to Campaign 3! Here are some great offers that are available for you until January 19th 2021!
This campaign’s focus is Physiogel. Physiogel is a line that originated in Europe and is a science-based collection of facial and body care products. The Physiogel line is inspired by the skin’s natural structure and is clinically proven to help replenish and restore your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
The skin’s outer layer contains natural fats called lipids which helps to seal in moisture and protect your skin from irritants. Allergens can lead to moisture loss which can make your skin prone to dryness and sensitivity.
This is where Physiogel comes to play. The Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Collection is inspired by the skin’s natural structure. Not only does it replenishes and restores the skin’s moisture barrier, it also protects this barrier so that your skin becomes soft, smooth and less sensitive.
The Physiogel Calming Relief Collection is formulated with complex ingredients to relieve itchiness and redness associated with dryness while protecting your skin against irritants that can aggravate dry and sensitive skin. Note that both the lotion and the cream can also be used for the body.
For a limited time receive a free 10ml Physiogel Facial Cream with every purchase from pages 3-7
There are tons of great offers for you to enjoy this campaign and many exciting free-with-purchase offers.
The added bonus is that you can benefit from free shipping directly to your home when you choose to have the items shipped to you! On top of that, Avon will also include 2 free samples and a full size Cucina Hand Lotion with a $50 direct delivery order.
You can review the full details in my YouTube video below
Other exciting offers:
- Pg 17 New! Dr. Belmeur Products to refresh and renew dry skin and lips! Cica infused products.
- Pg 20-21 Magix Prime or Magix Tint Buy 1, Get 1 for $5 (review video here)
- Pg 27 Mix or match any 3 Ultra Lux Liners or sharpener for $10.99
- Pg 34-41 Get a Retractable Lip Brush for only $3.99 with every purchase from these pages! Lip brushes are used to help blend two colours together, use up the very last of your lipstick or to create really precise lines.
- Pg 48-53 Choose either the Micellar Water or one of the Anew Minis for only $5 with every qualifying purchase (my top pick is the Micellar Water!)
- Pg 57 Isa Knox Anew Clinical Microneedling Polisher for only $16.99 with every qualifying purchase.
The Microneedling Polisher’s key ingredients include Perlite to stimulate and support collagen production, Aluminum Oxide Crystals to remove dead skin cells and Diamond Powder to stimulate cell turnover and enhance the absorption of serums and moisturizers.
- Pg 71 Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser offers a gentle clean and antioxidant benefits with the ingredient, Lady’s Mantle. It is a jelly-to-foam cleanser that gently removes makeup without stripping the skin of its moisture. I recommend rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Pg 73 NEW! The very first fragrance from belif! Introducing the garden eau de parfum.
- Pg 79 LITERALLY the offer that I am most excited for in this entire campaign, the Dr. Belmeur Cica Peptite Ampoule is only $29.99 with every $25 brochure purchase. I am on my 3rd bottle of this ampoule. I love it so much. It hosts a very light and refreshing fragrance and is suitable for sensitive skin. Cica relieves irritated skin and helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier and the blend of peptides work together to enhance your skin’s vitality while firming it’s appearance. It’s also formulated without additives such as alcohol, talc, parabens and mineral oils. I cannot say enough amazing things about this product.
- Pg 94-105 Need a little luxury in your life? Drench your senses with your choice of fragrance. Choose from our timeless collection with your choice of Far Away, Haiku and Prima or treat yourself to some extravagance with our new Ginza Stefany fragrance line or our exclusive Avon Charmed (as mentioned in Forbes’s Best New Fall Fragrance)
- Pg 114 Introducing our newest candles line for some stay-at-home pampering spa days…the LYRD Candles. The names of the candles sound divine thus I ordered all 3 to experience! Full review to come.
- Pg 154 It’s back!! The Home Star Rangehood & Kitchen Degreaser is finally back in stock and I’m thrilled! It’s literally cut down my cleaning time by 50% for my gas stovetop. Full review video here
- Pg 172-175 While supplies last! Espira supplements and vitamins all on deep discounts
- Pg 204-205 CHI Styling products. My top picks are still the Natural Hold Hair spray (which I also used to remove dark blue ink from my leather couch courtesy of Nathaniel) and the Chi Volcanic Lava Spin & Curl! Full blog post on these items here
Until next time,
XO’s ~ The Dancing Avon Lady